Sunday 16 March 2014

Getting ready to go back to work

Well it's Sunday night and I'm on the last day of a week off. It's been quiet, but quite interesting. Finally finished At Home, which was easily one of the hardest books I've ever read (omg, all the facts). Read and binned my backlog of Vanity Fair magazines, just in time for the new one coming in.

Also continued with Supernatural (now on season 8) and am currently watching True Detective, which so far has been amazing!!

In less positive news, getting Molee groomed resulted in her needing some oxygen, and highlighted how bad her overgrooming has become. So ordered some Zylkene, which I hope will chill her out and get her out of the habit of it.

Also had a disappointing experience in getting a new house. Viewed on Monday, guy sounded positive and said he would be in touch Tuesday morning. No contact, so on Tuesday afternoon I emailed. No reply. On Wednesday I phoned and his secretary said she would pass on the message. Not heard anything since. It was the perfect house, but apparently it's not where I'm supposed to be.

So, the work to keep Molee calm and stress free, and the hunt for a new place to live, continues. Am also managing to keep going with the paleo, and am going to be starting green smoothies every day, as soon as I get the blender from my dad.

Healthy greens!!

My gran's 70th birthday celebration went well, and she enjoyed herself. I hired a professional photographer for the day, so we got some great pictures of the event. And that's the stuff with the extended family done and dusted until Ali's wedding next September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment