Tuesday 15 April 2014

Not just a cat lady...

A lot has been happening, although not really concerning the cats.

I am a member of a roller derby league in Scotland, and also on the board of directors of the UK Roller Derby Association (UKRDA). That work keeps me pretty busy, particularly now as I tackle a number of big projects.

I am also in the middle of my twice annual work for Forestry Commission Scotland, creating a newsletter. I like to hear what they are up to, and am half hoping they can give me a line on some cheap wood for stove in new cottage!!

Speaking of, moving day is looming fast. I haven't done a thing, partly because the cats won't let me (do you really think boxes would be left unscathed around them) and partly because I don't want to pack away stuff and end up needing it!!

And there's the usual family drama, although thankfully I am managing to stay at arm's length.

After a few bad weeks, I'm trying to get back on track with Paleo diet and exercise. I even made my first ever green smoothie. It's something I'm going to have to get used to, but I'm enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment